Sweet Potato
AboutFawwizStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 17 May 2012 | 07:08 | 0 Atasinchi
You’ve got that smile,That only heaven can make.I pray to God everyday. That you keep that smile. You are my dream. There’s not a thing I won’t do. I’ll give my life up for you,because you are my dream. Everything that I have is yours. Let you know that you’re always lovely. Farriz, cos you are the only thing that I got right now. One day when the sky is falling. I’ll be standing right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us. You make my life complete. Just to have your eyes on little me. That’d be mine forever :')

Aku kalau dah sayang. Mula lah nak berjiwang. Awak, saya sayang awak ikhlas tau. Thanks being mine sayang. I do love you. Saya bahagia dengan awak. Saya nak cakap yang saya terlalu rindukan awak. Miss everything about you k. Kbye :')
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :)

_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕


_______________________________________
◕Someone◕


_______________________________________
◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google