Sweet Potato
AboutFawwizStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday 13 November 2011 | 02:38 | 0 Atasinchi


THE WEBMISTRESS :)

Assalamualaikum and Peace to all who were willing to visit the blog to me is so bad >,< Okay now I introduce myself :) Before that, I hears that i gave as 'tazkirah' beautiful shine. HAHAHA. Meleweh xD You have know about me when you check in this blog :) Okay straight to the point :D

Nur Syafiqah Huda Bt Redzuan :)
16 Years old :)
Student Smk Pasir Gudang 1 :)
ALREADY TAKEN WITH HIM :)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The man has made me fall in love with him since I had first met him in the Facebook. Frequent contact with me even no credit in phone he is willing to try to get monet to continue and keep in touch with me. Hahaha so funny :') I began to know him, but just friends. He was honest with my friend at first and one night he asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND? Hihihi, at first he did not want to pair with a woman, but the possibility of heart he was open to accept girl and girl was me :). He is very romantic. Anyway, I've really just loved him since I am close friend with him and try to somewhat in his heart. We came to love on 08.06.2011. Up to now we still love each other and also hope that our relationship has remained until the end of our life. Amin :)

You're special to me :')
You always have my time alone :')
You always make me laugh and laugh a lot :')
You always understand my situation
You should accept me as is my :')
Your ego is not me :')
When I called you, you knew what i want to talk near you :')
You always make me your eyes "sepet"
You are everything to me :')
Please dont leave me like other men :')
I BELIEVE THAT I CAN LOVE YOU UNTIL FOREVER Insyaallah :)


The Webmistress Family :)

Okay ni family saya :) Saya anak sulung daripada 4 adik beradik. Saya yang pakai shawl 'PICH' #betultaksayaeja? ERRR --' Yang kedua adik sayang pakai shawl 'PURPLE', ketiga yang pakai tudung macam ekin #actsayataktahujenistudungtu xD Yang last sekali adik saya yang lelaki tu :) Yang lain tu umi abah saya :) Sayang dia orang :*

Adore & Lover's

Allah SWT, Para Nabi, Family & Friends
Abdul Rahim 'ANJE-MAN' :)
Colourfull of Pink addicted
Greyson Chance's
Cadbury black forest
Everything have this WOLD :'D


Hater's and MORE Hater's

Snobbish people :')
Someoone make me tears and hearts pain :')
A person who is Ego :')
What do I have its too same :')
COPYCATER'S and PROWLER :')

So, this all about me :) We are you all willing to be friends with me. Do not worry I'm a friendlly. But if you are all ashamed, I was so embarassed too. HAHAHA thank you for reading xD

NOBODY PERFECT IN THE WORLD :')
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :)

_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕


_______________________________________
◕Someone◕


_______________________________________
◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google